The 3rd Annual Trick or Trot has been RESCHEDULED due to weather.
New Date: Sunday, April 26, 2020
- What’s the schedule of the day?
- Do I need to be a runner to participate?
- I want to do it all! How do I register?
- What is the cost to register?
- What do I receive with my registration?
- I’ve heard about this colored powder stuff. Is that safe for my family?
- Do I need to sign a waiver?
- Can I run with my best furry friend?
- How is the color administered during the race?
- What should I wear?
- Will the color stain the inside of my car?
- We are participating in the color dash for kids and have a lot of extra time to wait before the carnival. What should we do?
- What happens if there is inclement weather?
- Ok, I just registered! Now what?
- I have more questions! Who can I contact?
This event is jam-packed with fun for the whole family! Here’s the plan:
7:45 a.m. Registration Begins
Registration will stay open until the Color Run begins, so please arrive at least 15 minutes before your event.
8:30 a.m. Cross-Country 5K
This is an unofficial, untimed 5K right here on our cross country course. The path is windy and can be muddy in the rain, so dress accordingly and please be careful!
9:30 a.m. Community Warm-Up
We are bringing the fun and energy to get you excited to get blasted with color!
9:45 a.m. Color Dash
This event is for our youngest friends to take part in the festivities as well! Kids age 0-5 (or those who don’t want to do a full lap) can participate in a short dash to get their color on.
10 a.m. Color Run Begins!
Weave through the cross country course for up to 3 laps getting doused in color by Far Hills faculty, staff, and student volunteers.
10:30 a.m.-noon Outdoor Carnival
Stay for some more fun after the races!
The race will begin with all participants tossing color from their individual bags into the air (just wait for the photo op!). After that, there will be color stations set up throughout the course where Far Hills faculty, staff, students, and friends will try their best to get you as messy as possible.