Matching Gifts—Making the Perfect Match
Many corporations support their employee's philanthropic contributions, including those to private schools. Matching gifts allow you to double or triple the impact of your donations. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or employee's spouses.
Type in your company’s name below to learn if it has a matching gift program that can benefit Far Hills. If no information is generated, please check with your HR manager to confirm what charitable donations your company may match.
Brian and Jennifer Ball
"The Matching Gift program at my company is a terrific benefit that encourages charitable giving. The process is very easy to use and is a great way to double the value of our Annual Fund donation to Far Hills."—Bryan Ball
FAQs about Matching Gifts
- I made a donation to Far Hills a few months ago. Can I still apply for a matching gift?
- My employer didn’t come up in the search box. Now what?
- Do matching gifts make a difference?
- What paperwork do I and/or my company need to complete in order to apply for a matching gift?
- Do you know which companies have already matched donations for Far Hills?