MakING THE PERFECT MATCH= DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE IMPACT.
Many corporations support their employee's philanthropic contributions, including those to private schools. Matching gifts allow you to double or triple the impact of your donations. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or employee's spouses. Contributions will impact our students and provide the necessary means to grow inward, outward, and upward when enhanced by all Far Hills supporters.
Type in your company’s name below to learn if it has a matching gift program that can benefit Far Hills. If no information is generated, please check with your HR manager to confirm what charitable donations your company may match.
"Giving to the Far Hills Fund is one of our great joys. The impact of the fund is in direct benefit of our son and all students. We couldn’t be happier with the results. It is great to feel how our companies care for something deep in our hearts like the Far Hills Fund. It takes very little effort on our side, and it actually doubles our own donation. This is a very common benefit in medium and large companies, so make sure you find out if your company has it."
Juan Gomez, P ‘23
FAQs about Matching Gifts
- I made a donation to Far Hills a few months ago. Can I still apply for a matching gift?
- My employer didn’t come up in the search box. Now what?
- Do matching gifts make a difference?
- What paperwork do I and/or my company need to complete in order to apply for a matching gift?
- Do you know which companies have already matched donations for Far Hills?