On Friday, April 22, Hannah L. was Head of School (HOS) for the day. Hannah won this opportunity in our school-wide Student Raffle. During the day, Hannah:
- announced the selected dessert for students that day, checked emails, and reviewed/responded to calendar requests.
- received a tour of facilities, which included a ride in the workman's cart. Hannah was able to bring a lucky friend with her on this one!
- met with Nurse Sarah in the Health Office and went over supplies and tools.
- assisted with the All-School Crisis Management drill and was able to talk on the Walkie Talkie.
- met with the Marketing and Communications team to see some printed materials they have made and distributed. Hannah left with some pretty awesome FH swag.
- met with the Director of Technology and saw the PAC control room.
- met with the Director of Engagement & Philanthropy to see a sneak peek of 90s Nite and take picture at the 90s photo booth, and left with a goodie bag of items!
Hannah had the best day. She said her favorite part was getting a sneak peek of the 90s Nite event!