This week's #FeatureFriday highlights Far Hills fifth grade student Riley B. Riley started at Far Hills this fall. Get to know Riley a little more below:
- What is your favorite thing about Far Hills?
- My favorite thing about Far Hills is that everyone is a family, and is so kind to each other. They bring out the best in each other. It's like a second home to me.
- How would you describe Far Hills in three words?
- The three words I would use to describe Far Hills are home, fun, and welcoming.
- What are you most passionate about that Far Hills offers?
- I am most passionate about Latin. It's an interesting language, and it's in all languages.
- What is your favorite meal or dessert that Chef Jenn makes in the Cafe?
- My favorite meal that Chef Jenn makes is the chicken parmesan, and my favorite dessert is the homemade donuts.
- What advice would you give to a new student coming to Far Hills?
- My advice is not to be shy because they are really welcoming and kind. Far Hills wants to know all about you. The goal is to make at least one close friend on the first day, so you have someone to talk to when you get scared. You'll be friends with the whole class and grade in no time! Just don't exceed too much over your comfort zone.
- What are you most looking forward to experiencing here at Far Hills once we have a "normal" school year?
- I am most looking forward to going on the field trips. They sound so interesting, and I can't wait.