This week’s #FeatureFriday highlights Far Hills parent Lauren Ingenito. Lauren is a proud parent to three FH Falcons, and this is the Ingenito family’s ninth year at FH. All three students started as kindergartners. Lauren is extremely involved and dedicated to volunteering her time here on campus. She has been part of the Parent’s Committee, a class parent, participated in numerous committees for community events, and volunteered for various tasks. She is currently on the Annual Fund Committee, Chairing the Falcon 5K, Chair of the Falcon’s Find School Store, and manages the FH Pop-Up Shops. When asked if she has a favorite way to get involved, she said, “ I truly love being an Annual Fund Ambassador. It is critical to the function of our school and the reason our children can continue to have a robust and unique FH experience.”
Brian Junger, Director of Auxiliary Programs, states, “Lauren is simply amazing. Her energy and enthusiasm while volunteering her time on campus does not go unnoticed. For three years, she has assisted me as Chair of the Falcon’s Find School Store and has been a huge help. Last year, she worked tirelessly to create the Pop-Up Shop and get it going with great success. Lauren is a true Falcon in every sense of the word. Her commitment to our community is always greatly appreciated.”
Lauren created the Pop-Up Shop as a solution to get fun spiritwear into the community a la carte. “FH has so much school spirit; why not flaunt it,” she said. Lauren’s duties entail inventory tracking, placing stock orders, website maintenance, and designing the Pop-Up Shop collections.
Get to know Lauren more:
- Favorite FH memory as a parent?
- There is no better feeling than watching the sheer exhilaration of your child and their classmates celebrating a big win on the field by ringing the victory bell. Go Falcons!
- Favorite FH event?
- Watching my children cross over the bridge at the end of the school year always brings tears to my eyes. Seeing one school year-end and the next to commence is my all-time favorite FH tradition.
- Favorite FH spirit wear and why?
- I can be found all around town sporting my FH zip-up vest. It gives the perfect amount of warmth!
The FH Pop-Up Shop closes today, January 8, 2021, but there is still time to order. Shop right here, right now!