- Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Destination: Kent Place School, Summit, NJ
- Departure Time: 3:00 p.m.
- Return Time: NO RETURN TRANSPORTATION - students should be picked up at Kent Place by 7 p.m. or immediately following the awards ceremony.
- Dress: Far Hills Dress Code is required.
- What to Bring: Water bottle and a simple dinner-type meal. Far Hills will provide healthy snacks for the bus ride. Please note that if your child has an allergy, he/she must bring his/her own snack.
- Permission Slip Due by: Monday, April 15, 2019
- PARENTS: Please plan to arrive by 6:45 p.m. for the awards ceremony and to pick up your child.
1. The rules and expectations outlined in the Far Hills Student Handbook are to be upheld throughout this competition. This includes the Honor Code and description of general conduct we expect from a Far Hills student.
2. Information will be communicated to students throughout the trip. It is imperative that students listen and respond accordingly.
3. The possession or use of tobacco, alcohol or other drugs is strictly forbidden. Violation of this rule will result in immediate dismissal from the trip and disciplinary action by the school.
4. No student is permitted to bring gum or candy.
Please describe allergy & reaction (bee stings, food, medications/drugs, other)
Student's Medication Information
Far Hills needs to be aware of the medication needs of your child, if any, while (s)he is on this trip. Please check the box below that is appropriate for your child and provide any additional information if needed.
All medication is to be packed with the student’s belongings.
- All medication is to be in the original container with name, medication, dosage, and time to be given. Please note that this INCLUDES ADVIL!
- Pack only the amount needed for the time away from school (i.e., for a three-day trip, send no more than a three-day supply).
- On the day of the trip, give usual medication at home before coming to school.
- Students carry their own inhalers as needed.
- Students with life-threatening allergies must carry their own Epi-Pen.
An assigned faculty member will act as the clock to remind students to take their medication in the presence of the adult. However, it is most important to know who will be taking medication and the time it is to be given.
Parent/Guardian Agreement and Permission
As the Parent/Guardian, I hereby support the rules as stated above. I understand that there are risks associated with this activity, and the additional risks to consider including those associated with bus travel. I give permission for my child/guardian, whose name I entered above, to participate in this trip.
By affixing my signature through electronic or digital means I indicate my agreement to use of same to create an enforceable contract.
Click submit to send this acceptance and permission form to the school. You will see page showing the completed form for you to print.