Far Hills Conservatory is Open to All Students in Preschool–Grade 8
Started in 2002, the Far Hills Conservatory is taught by seven adjunct professors who are specialists on their instruments. Various lesson packages are available in-person after school for September through January from 3–6 p.m., Monday through Thursday. See below for specific offerings available.
- Piano for Preschool–Grade 8
- Voice for Grades 1–8
- Ukulele for Grade 1–8
- Guitar for Grades 2–8
- Drums for Grades 3–8
- Clarinet, Saxophone, and Flute for Grades 4–8
- Offered in lesson packages of 5, 7, 10, and 13
- The term runs from September 13–January 7
- There will be an End-of-Term Recital on Sunday, January 9, 2022, at 3 p.m. in the PAC
Ready to sign up? Parents can register by using the button below. Registrants will be contacted by Amy Burns in early September to schedule lessons.