Far Hills Country Day School proudly provided 25% of our students with Financial Aid for the 2019-2020 school year.
Far Hills uses School and Student Services (SSS) to collect necessary financial information on income, assets, family size, and the number of siblings enrolled in schools with tuition fees. A needs analysis report is prepared by SSS that suggests the amount a family can contribute to educational costs. Since not all families’ financial circumstances are equal, the Far Hills Financial Aid Committee uses the SSS evaluation as the starting point to review each applicant. Financial Aid grants are awarded annually; a family must reapply each year they seek financial assistance.
Interested families must submit financial information through SSS.
Financial Aid dollars are allocated based upon need and spaces available within a division or grade.
*Financial Aid eligibility begins in Kindergarten.
Learn about Far Hills Tuition.
To begin your Financial Aid application for the coming school year:
- Completed SSS online application. Far Hills Country Day School's school code is 3124.
- 1040 US Tax Returns for the past two years with all supporting schedules*
- *Form 1040 (2018) must be included for application to proceed
- *Form 1040 (2019) must be submitted by April 15, 2020 (If 1040 deadline is extended, then the Director of Financial Aid must be notified, and the 1040 must be submitted to SSS upon filing with IRS, no later than October 15, 2020)
- W2’s for the past two years (2018-2019)
Deadlines for Submitting FA Application
- Returning families applying for Financial Aid: January 17, 2020
- New families applying for Financial Aid: February 15, 2020 (for those families receiving March notification)
- New families applying for aid past the March notification deadline may apply for FA through May 2020 or until funds are exhausted.
- Returning families: If documents are received by the deadline, then families receive grant information via SchoolAdmin when re-enrollment contracts are sent.
- New families: If documents are received by the deadline and the applicant is admitted to Far Hills, then families will receive notification of their grant via SchoolAdmin along with their enrollment contract.