What Far Hills Offers Your Child
Would your child thrive in a school…
- with teachers who go beyond teaching - who inspire students to explore, question, create and discover? Watch the video.
- that specializes in teaching primary and middle school-aged children? That understands their unique needs at each stage of development?
- where instructional differentiation is based on a student’s level of understanding and how each child learns best?
- that teaches more than academics – manners, comportment, respect for others, responsibility, resilience, kindness – real-life skills and values that are woven into the Far Hills curriculum?
- where critical thinking skills, creativity and project-based learning are integrated into all subjects and grades?
- that teaches students to approach problem solving as multi-dimensional and understand there may be different paths to a solution?
- that is a welcoming community that feels like family and everyone knows your first name?
- that intentionally creates a “caring community” teaching mutual respect, encouraging questions and discourse and provides a safe learning environment where students feel comfortable to take reasonable risks?
- where a life-long love of learning is cultured and developed?
- that values parent participation and welcomes them into the school?
- that graduates confident, well-prepared, curious students who excel in the secondary schools?
We welcome you to explore all that Far Hills County Day School can offer your child through our website and encourage you to see our classrooms in action through a personalized tour.