Matching Gifts—Making the Perfect Match
Help us make your Far Hills donation GO FAR. Many corporations support their employee's philanthropic contributions, including those to private schools. Matching gifts allow you to double or triple the impact of your donations. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or employee's spouses.
Type in your company’s name below to learn if it has a matching gift program that can benefit Far Hills. If no information is generated, please check with your HR manager to confirm what charitable donations your company may match.
FAQs about Matching Gifts
- I made a donation to Far Hills a few months ago. Can I still apply for a matching gift?
- My employer didn’t come up in the search box. Now what?
- Do matching gifts make a difference?
- What paperwork do I and/or my company need to complete in order to apply for a matching gift?
- Do you know which companies have already matched donations for Far Hills?
If your company has an online donation system administered through your Intranet or a matching gift portal, paperwork is automatically forwarded to Far Hills when you enter your donation amount. If matching gifts are handled directly by your HR department, you will need to obtain a matching gift form and submit this with your Far Hills donation. We will handle the rest of the submission request from our end. If you have any questions, contact Gretchen Hilton at 908-766-0766 x 1460.
This is a list of companies that have matched Far Hills donors’ gifts over the last few years. Please do not view this as a comprehensive list of companies that will donate to Far Hills – you should speak with your HR manager to check your company’s guidelines.
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Chubb & Son, Inc.
- C. R. Bard
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Modern Holdings Incorporated
- The Moody’s Foundation
- Morgan Stanley Schwab