Extended Day and Enrichment FAQ
- Is there active oversight in the Extended Day program and Enrichment Classes?
- How long are Enrichment Classes?
- When are Enrichment Classes in session?
- Where do I sign up for Extended Day and Enrichment Classes?
- What happens to Enrichment Classes if school closes early or we have a snow day?
- What happens to Extended Day when school dismisses early?
- Where does my child go between dismissal and the start of his/her Enrichment Class?
- What is the Behavior Policy?
- Where do I pick up my child?
- What do I do if I'm running late to pick up my child?
- What is your cancellation policy for Enrichment Classes?
- Who do I contact with questions?
Yes. Brian Junger, Director of Auxiliary Programs, oversees every aspect of the Extended Day and Enrichment programs.
The program is designed to be one with active and engaged supervision. The goal of the program is to bring the school's mission into after school activities, providing a safe, stimulating and fun environment for students.
Classes run for 60 minutes (45 minutes for Introduction to Piano). The start and end times for each class are listed in the Enrichment Class Offerings section of the website. When Enrichment classes end (either 4:30 p.m. or 5:00 p.m.), students are welcomed to join the Extended Day program until 6:00 p.m.
Expected students behavior is the same in Extended Day and Enrichment Classes as it is in classrooms during the school day. All class offerings should be thoroughly enjoyed by all. If any behavior concerns arise during the Extended Day or Enrichment programs, parents will be contacted to resolve the issue. If an issue persists, the student may be asked to leave the program/class.